Apply through AcademicJobsOnline.org:
1. Create an account. The “Apply Now” link below takes you to the sign-in page for AcademicJobsOnline.org. If you don’t have an account on the system, you’ll need to create one.
2. Standard Coversheet. Once you are logged in, you will be directed to the Standard Coversheet. Complete only the required fields: Last name, First name, Email (automatically populated), Highest degree expected (e.g., BA, BS), Discipline (e.g., physics, materials science; we do not use this information but it is required). You may also enter the names and emails for two references.
3. Application Form. Once the Standard Coversheet is submitted, you will be directed to the Application Form specific for this position.
- Complete the background questions and short essays.
- Near the bottom of the Application Form, there is a section for uploading your undergraduate transcript. An unofficial copy is sufficient, but it should include Fall 2018 grades.
- The final section of the Application Form prompts you to select reference writers. Use the green arrow next to each reference writer’s name to email him/her instructions for uploading a letter specifically for this REU program. If you have not entered contact information for at least two references on the Coversheet, use the link provided to return to the Coversheet to add more references.
After your Application Form has been submitted, you may return to the system at any time and use the “Status” button to check if your reference letters have been submitted and to send reminders to your letter writers.
For full consideration, application materials must be received by February 15.