- Kara Googins and Tabitha Yewer shared this year's Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award.
Kyle DiCamillo was selected as recipient of theProfessor Walter G. Mayer Endowed Scholarship for 2016 and 2017. The merit-based scholarship supports graduate students pursuing a Ph.D. in experimental physics.
- Bryce Yoshimura has been selected to be an ARCS Scholar for the 2014-2015 academic year. This award provides funding to support his research.
This is Bryce's second year as an ARCS Scholar.
- Alan Tabatabai was selected as recipient of Professor Walter G. Mayer Endowed Scholarship for 2014 and 2015.
- Marguerite Brown was selected to be an ARCS Scholar for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Michael Helle won the Glassman Dissertation Award in the Sciences.